10 Tips for Creating a Nursery in a Small Space
Sort of space? Here are some tips for creating a nursery in a tiny space, with a similar-sized budget.
Small spaces can feel chaotic if colors don’t play well together. So find two or three hues you love that feel harmonious. Do as much as you can in those, with a neutral base like white or cream. Think soothing. Baby can’t see color for a while, but you can! With late-night feedings you’ll want all the soothe you can get. Stumped? Take inspiration from a scarf, dress, or painting—and draw on those for paint, rug, and textile colors. Light colors make a small area feel airy, but dark colors actually can feel spacious and warm.
- How to Help Your Overweight Preschooler - June 13, 2017
- 4 No-Fuss Tips for Hiding Vegetables - June 13, 2017
- 4 Bits of Advice for Picky Eaters - June 8, 2017
- Top 10 Toddler and Baby Mealtime Tips - June 6, 2017
- How to Host a Supreme Baby Shower [Infographic] - March 16, 2017
- How To Create a Non Toxic Baby Nursery - March 5, 2017
- How To Setup a Baby Nursery - March 4, 2017
- Amazing Baby Nursery Designs to Inspire You - March 2, 2017
- Choosing Natural-fiber Clothing for Your Newborn - March 1, 2017
- Essential Tips for Reading to Your Baby or Toddler - February 23, 2017