10 Tips to Make Air Travel with Baby Easier
We hear from many moms concerned about flying with their baby, and no wonder – air travel can be stressful without kids! Add a baby and most of us would rather just stay home. But flying with your little one doesn’t have to be a dreaded experience if you follow these travel tips from a former airline employee and mom of two.
Consider Your Schedule
Pre-baby you might have shopped for airfare on price, searching for the cheapest fares. With a little one, look for flights that fit your baby’s schedule as best as possible. Most moms find traveling during nap time to be the most relaxing for everyone; ideally your baby will be awake while going through security and waiting at the gate, then fall asleep on the plane. If you can’t engineer it quite so perfectly, at least try not to travel around dinner time, when most babies are tired, extra fussy, and prone to crying fits.
- Would You, Could You, In a Lactation Pod? - August 4, 2017
- Should You Take Your Baby to a Chiropractor for Colic? - July 26, 2017
- Taking Your Baby to the Chiropractor for Colic: What to Expect - July 26, 2017
- Tips for Giving Your Breastfed Baby a Bottle - July 11, 2017
- Is It Safe to Eat Your Placenta? Maybe Not. - July 11, 2017
- 10 Fantastic Outdoor Toys for Toddlers - July 6, 2017
- Tips for Breastfeeding with Implants or Piercings - July 3, 2017
- 10 Fun Outdoor Toys for Babies - June 29, 2017
- 10 Super Cool Outdoor Toys for Preschoolers - June 27, 2017
- How To Get a Breast Pump through Your Health Insurance - June 15, 2017