Make Your Own No-Sew Moby Wrap
Everyone – well, almost everyone – loves the Moby Wrap once they’ve tried it. It’s the queen of soft-shell wraps that hugs your baby to your body and leaves you hands-free enough to wash dishes, color with a preschooler and push a shopping cart (no, not all at once).
So we were excited to see a post over on Rookie Moms that tells you step by step how to make a Moby-like wrap. All you need is lots of fabric and a good pair of scissors. No sewing machine, no needle and thread, zero crafty mama skills. Rookiemom Heather even has a video showing you how to tie it like a pro.
Curious? (Nesting?) Check it out here. Then tell us in the comments below how it worked out.
- 6 Ways to Make Nap Time a Little Easier - June 29, 2016
- Totally Cool Ways to Display Your Kid’s Artwork - June 28, 2016
- 7 Things To Consider When Having Another Baby - June 24, 2016
- 10 Fun Facts About Dr. Seuss You May Not Know - June 17, 2016
- 10 Ways to Inspire Your Picky Toddler to Eat - June 16, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Your Sex Drive Has Gone MIA - June 10, 2016
- Five Great Finger Foods for Toddlers - June 2, 2016
- Does Your Toddler Still Use a Pacifier? - June 1, 2016
- Is the Minivan Making a Comeback? - May 31, 2016
- Green Food Recipe That My Toddler Will Eat - May 27, 2016