Make Your Own No-Sew Moby Wrap
Everyone – well, almost everyone – loves the Moby Wrap once they’ve tried it. It’s the queen of soft-shell wraps that hugs your baby to your body and leaves you hands-free enough to wash dishes, color with a preschooler and push a shopping cart (no, not all at once).
So we were excited to see a post over on Rookie Moms that tells you step by step how to make a Moby-like wrap. All you need is lots of fabric and a good pair of scissors. No sewing machine, no needle and thread, zero crafty mama skills. Rookiemom Heather even has a video showing you how to tie it like a pro.
Curious? (Nesting?) Check it out here. Then tell us in the comments below how it worked out.
- Fired for Being Pregnant? - December 21, 2015
- Everybody’s Mad Because Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Will Take a Shortened Maternity Leave - July 20, 2012
- Top Picks for the Best Kid-Friendly Beach Gear - May 22, 2012
- New Car Seat Safety Guidelines - April 23, 2012
- Are You Participating in Screen-Free Week? - April 17, 2012
- Apparently, Toddlers Get Cradle Cap Too! - March 27, 2012
- Make Your Own No-Sew Moby Wrap - January 29, 2012