Recalls Week of 4/23: Bunny Sippy Cups & Whoozit Rattle
Whoozit Starry Time Rattles by Manhattan Group. The plastic rattles feature three colored (orange, aqua blue and purple) stars stacked front to back between two clear spheres on a flexible stem. They were sold at stores nationwide and online from September 2011 through March 2012. For more product images click here.
The clear spheres on each end of the rattle can break, releasing small parts, posing a choking hazard. Parents should immediately take these rattles away from young children and return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
Target Bunny Sippy Cup
Target Home Bunny Sippy Cup. The cups come with handles on both sides in pink and blue, each contains a corresponding white bunny head screw-on lid. They were sold at sTarget stores nationwide from February 2012 through April 5, 2012. For more product images click here.
The ear on the bunny sippy cup can poke a child in the eye area while using the cup for drinking. Parents should immediately stop using the recalled sippy cups and return them to any Target store for a full refund.
- Should You Hide the Veggies? - July 25, 2016
- You Know You’re a Mom When… - June 19, 2016
- The Down and Dirty Guide to Camping With Kids - June 15, 2016
- Top Picks for Cool Diaper Bag Alternatives - June 14, 2016
- Are You a Snack Time Tyrant with Your Kids? - June 12, 2016
- Is It Time To Have Another Baby? - May 30, 2016
- How to Plan Your Dream Birth - March 22, 2016
- Maintaining Relationships while Pregnant - March 21, 2016
- How To Treat First Trimester Fatigue - March 20, 2016
- When to Tell the News About Your Pregnancy - March 19, 2016