Recalls Week of 4/23: Bunny Sippy Cups & Whoozit Rattle
Whoozit Starry Time Rattles by Manhattan Group. The plastic rattles feature three colored (orange, aqua blue and purple) stars stacked front to back between two clear spheres on a flexible stem. They were sold at stores nationwide and online from September 2011 through March 2012. For more product images click here.
The clear spheres on each end of the rattle can break, releasing small parts, posing a choking hazard. Parents should immediately take these rattles away from young children and return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
Target Bunny Sippy Cup
Target Home Bunny Sippy Cup. The cups come with handles on both sides in pink and blue, each contains a corresponding white bunny head screw-on lid. They were sold at sTarget stores nationwide from February 2012 through April 5, 2012. For more product images click here.
The ear on the bunny sippy cup can poke a child in the eye area while using the cup for drinking. Parents should immediately stop using the recalled sippy cups and return them to any Target store for a full refund.
- What’s the Deal with Active Play? - October 13, 2015
- Perfect Playlist for Baby’s First Birthday - October 12, 2015
- 3 Great Books About Active Play - October 8, 2015
- 10 Products that Make Pregnancy Easier - August 17, 2015
- Should Restaurants Reward Well Behaved Kids? - October 10, 2014
- iPad Baby Seat Sparks Outcry - December 8, 2013
- 4 Great Little Tikes Toys to Keep Kids Moving - October 5, 2013
- Guilt, Glory, and Google - August 12, 2013
- Chicken Soup for the Soul - August 5, 2013
- Drew and the Pacifier Blues - July 12, 2013