A Blunt-Krasinski Baby is On The Way!
On the 12th anniversary of 9/11, the memories are still so clear, it’s like it was just yesterday. Yet somehow all these years have gone by since those horrific attacks permanently marked this day and changed us all.
Hearing joyous news on a day like today is like seeing sunshine peeking out of the clouds. I literally cried when I read on People.com that actors John Krasinski and Emily Blunt are expecting their first child. They are adorable, and two of my favorite stars. They will surely have a beautiful baby and make a sweet little family. But the best part of the whole story, this happy reminder that life goes on, is how Emily described her relationship with John:
“Meeting John really changed my life… When I feel the support I have from him, I feel invincible. There’s someone behind you on your good days, and someone in front of you on your bad days.”
What a lovely thing to say about your significant other. How lucky she is to feel that way and to have that kind of love. She also at one point said she is not sure what they’re future holds but she is a “hopeful person.” I love that attitude. Congrats to this adorably happy couple and best wishes on their new baby and beyond — may their apparent wedded bliss last a lifetime.
- Is My Baby on Track To Talk? - February 15, 2017
- Getting Your Baby To Talk with Games - February 1, 2017
- Got Vegan Breast Milk? - July 9, 2016
- Celine Dion is Not A Cool Mom - September 21, 2013
- Angelina Jolie Wins Another Oscar - September 13, 2013
- A Blunt-Krasinski Baby is On The Way! - September 11, 2013
- Gwen Stefani Expecting Third Child at 43! - September 4, 2013
- Sandra Bullock’s Son Has a Heckuva Role Model - September 3, 2013
- Busy Philipps Says Second Baby is a Breeze! - August 30, 2013
- The Duchess: She’s Just Like Us… - August 27, 2013