10 Baby Items I Actually Needed, Used, and Loved
To set up my baby registry, I gathered lists from friends and friends of friends, cross-referenced, read reviews, and whittled down, coming up with the perfect list. Alas, we did not use half the things we got. We did not have a spitty baby, so those burp cloths we NEEDED are in a drawer. We had a huge baby, so the AMAZING wrap-type baby carrier = useless.
And yet, I cannot resist making my own list of what got us through the sleeplessness, the crying, and the fun. If you are expecting, my advice: Get the essentials until you know your kid. Then invest more. Here is what we loved, from car seat to carrier to swaddle and more.
- 9 Great Themes for a First Birthday Party - March 28, 2017
- 10 Fun Holidays to Celebrate with Kids - March 27, 2017
- Gentle C-Sections: The New Trend in Childbirth - March 24, 2017
- What All Moms Need - March 16, 2017
- Great Irish Names for Your Baby - March 15, 2017
- When Is Your Son Too Old to Use the Women’s Restroom? - March 1, 2017
- 10 Tips for Great First Birthday Party Photos - February 28, 2017
- A Kids Indoor Pool Party, Really? - February 22, 2017
- Surprising Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy - February 15, 2017
- Fun Ways to Feed Your Baby Solid Foods - February 13, 2017