10 Baby Items I Actually Needed, Used, and Loved
To set up my baby registry, I gathered lists from friends and friends of friends, cross-referenced, read reviews, and whittled down, coming up with the perfect list. Alas, we did not use half the things we got. We did not have a spitty baby, so those burp cloths we NEEDED are in a drawer. We had a huge baby, so the AMAZING wrap-type baby carrier = useless.
And yet, I cannot resist making my own list of what got us through the sleeplessness, the crying, and the fun. If you are expecting, my advice: Get the essentials until you know your kid. Then invest more. Here is what we loved, from car seat to carrier to swaddle and more.
- Top 10 Tips To Get Baby To Sleep - January 19, 2017
- 10 Ways to Help Prevent SIDS - January 19, 2017
- 7 Ways to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions - January 5, 2017
- The Most Popular Baby Names of 2016 - January 2, 2017
- 10 Cute Boy Nicknames - December 14, 2016
- 10 Cute Girl Nicknames - December 14, 2016
- Biblical Names and Meanings for Boys and Girls - December 6, 2016
- Popular Spanish Baby Girls Names for 2016 - November 29, 2016
- Popular Spanish Boys Names for 2016 - November 22, 2016
- Essential Items to Buy Before Bringing Baby Home - November 12, 2016