10 Ways to Help Prevent SIDS
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, or SIDS, is every new parent’s worst fear. The unexplained death of an infant under the age of one is a trauma that we wish no family ever knows.
While this gallery discusses SIDS preventive tips, it is intended for informational purposes only.
If you ever have concerns regarding your infant’s health, please contact your healthcare provider immediately.
What Is SIDS?
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, also known as SIDS, or “crib death,” is the unexplained death of an infant under the age of one.
While there is no single known cause of SIDS, there are several measures you can take to prevent infant death.
- 9 Great Themes for a First Birthday Party - March 28, 2017
- 10 Fun Holidays to Celebrate with Kids - March 27, 2017
- Gentle C-Sections: The New Trend in Childbirth - March 24, 2017
- What All Moms Need - March 16, 2017
- Great Irish Names for Your Baby - March 15, 2017
- When Is Your Son Too Old to Use the Women’s Restroom? - March 1, 2017
- 10 Tips for Great First Birthday Party Photos - February 28, 2017
- A Kids Indoor Pool Party, Really? - February 22, 2017
- Surprising Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy - February 15, 2017
- Fun Ways to Feed Your Baby Solid Foods - February 13, 2017