10 Ways to Help Prevent SIDS
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, or SIDS, is every new parent’s worst fear. The unexplained death of an infant under the age of one is a trauma that we wish no family ever knows.
While this gallery discusses SIDS preventive tips, it is intended for informational purposes only.
If you ever have concerns regarding your infant’s health, please contact your healthcare provider immediately.
What Is SIDS?
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, also known as SIDS, or “crib death,” is the unexplained death of an infant under the age of one.
While there is no single known cause of SIDS, there are several measures you can take to prevent infant death.
- A Kids Indoor Pool Party, Really? - February 22, 2017
- Surprising Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy - February 15, 2017
- Fun Ways to Feed Your Baby Solid Foods - February 13, 2017
- What is the Chance of Having Twins? - February 9, 2017
- 10 Ways Parents Can Celebrate Valentine’s Day - February 9, 2017
- Tips for Giving Your Breastfed Baby a Bottle - January 31, 2017
- 10 Foods to Nourish Breastfeeding Moms - January 23, 2017
- 9 Ways to Get Your Toddler Talking - January 22, 2017
- Top 10 Tips To Get Baby To Sleep - January 19, 2017
- 10 Ways to Help Prevent SIDS - January 19, 2017