Fun Ways to Feed Your Baby Solid Foods
Eating solids is not always the most natural new activity for baby – here are 10 ways to make it more fun for you both.
Take Off the Pressure
For the first year most of baby’s calories should be coming from breast milk or infant formula—solid food is just icing. This means that if you wee one clamps his lips or would rather finger paint with the puree you lovingly made, it’s OK. Don’t push anything—it should be relaxed. If baby’s not interested, just move on to the next thing and keep trying gently, without tears—she’ll eventually want to eat food.
- A Kids Indoor Pool Party, Really? - February 22, 2017
- Surprising Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy - February 15, 2017
- Fun Ways to Feed Your Baby Solid Foods - February 13, 2017
- What is the Chance of Having Twins? - February 9, 2017
- 10 Ways Parents Can Celebrate Valentine’s Day - February 9, 2017
- Tips for Giving Your Breastfed Baby a Bottle - January 31, 2017
- 10 Foods to Nourish Breastfeeding Moms - January 23, 2017
- 9 Ways to Get Your Toddler Talking - January 22, 2017
- Top 10 Tips To Get Baby To Sleep - January 19, 2017
- 10 Ways to Help Prevent SIDS - January 19, 2017