Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Comfort Cauliflower and Cheese Soup with Sesame Croutons recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes at 24/7 Mom.
Comfort Cauliflower and Cheese Soup with Sesame Croutons
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 4people|| 15minutes|| 15minutes|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 4people|| 15minutes|
- Trim, wash and finely chop the cauliflower, discarding any rough stalks. Peel and finely chop the potato into very small, 2 cm pieces. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Put the cauliflower, potato and garlic in a large pan, cover with the milk and put on a low heat. Simmer until the potato is very soft, which should take approximately 10-12 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add the butter and the cheese and, using a stick blender, blend until the soup is totally smooth. Set the soup aside somewhere warm.
- Toast the bread slices, then drizzle some olive oil all over them, and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Slice the bread into small croutons.
- Serve the soup in warm platters with the sesame croutons.