Fun Ways to Feed Your Baby Solid Foods
Eating solids is not always the most natural new activity for baby – here are 10 ways to make it more fun for you both.
Take Off the Pressure
For the first year most of baby’s calories should be coming from breast milk or infant formula—solid food is just icing. This means that if you wee one clamps his lips or would rather finger paint with the puree you lovingly made, it’s OK. Don’t push anything—it should be relaxed. If baby’s not interested, just move on to the next thing and keep trying gently, without tears—she’ll eventually want to eat food.
- Is Your Baby Gate Secure? - April 20, 2017
- How Common is a Unplanned Pregnancy in Your 40s - April 18, 2017
- Top 10 Girls Names of 2017 (So Far) - April 11, 2017
- Top 10 Boys Names for 2017 (So Far) - April 11, 2017
- 9 Great Themes for a First Birthday Party - March 28, 2017
- 10 Fun Holidays to Celebrate with Kids - March 27, 2017
- Gentle C-Sections: The New Trend in Childbirth - March 24, 2017
- What All Moms Need - March 16, 2017
- Great Irish Names for Your Baby - March 15, 2017
- When Is Your Son Too Old to Use the Women’s Restroom? - March 1, 2017