Fun Ways to Feed Your Baby Solid Foods
Eating solids is not always the most natural new activity for baby – here are 10 ways to make it more fun for you both.
Take Off the Pressure
For the first year most of baby’s calories should be coming from breast milk or infant formula—solid food is just icing. This means that if you wee one clamps his lips or would rather finger paint with the puree you lovingly made, it’s OK. Don’t push anything—it should be relaxed. If baby’s not interested, just move on to the next thing and keep trying gently, without tears—she’ll eventually want to eat food.
- Tips for Giving Your Breastfed Baby a Bottle - July 11, 2017
- Is It Safe to Eat Your Placenta? Maybe Not. - July 11, 2017
- 10 Fantastic Outdoor Toys for Toddlers - July 6, 2017
- Tips for Breastfeeding with Implants or Piercings - July 3, 2017
- 10 Fun Outdoor Toys for Babies - June 29, 2017
- 10 Super Cool Outdoor Toys for Preschoolers - June 27, 2017
- How To Get a Breast Pump through Your Health Insurance - June 15, 2017
- How To Prevent Head Lice: Top Products to Help - May 24, 2017
- The Pregnancy Pause - May 22, 2017
- How Much Sleep Does My Child Need? - May 11, 2017