Ouch! 6 Tips to Reduce Lower Back Pain During Pregnancy
Pregnancy and back pain go hand-in-hand. And while this kind of pain may be annoying — or truly debilitating – the aches and pains make sense if you think about it.
By the third trimester (the most achy period of pregnancy), you’re carrying a giant beach ball of baby and as your body compensates for the extra weight, your center of gravity moves, your abdominal muscles weaken (um, disappear) and your posture shifts. Factor in hormonal changes that loosen joints and ligaments and you’ve got the makings of some very real back pain.
And pain can actually crop up very early in pregnancy — those ligament-relaxing hormones get right to work!
What can you do to for relief? Try these six lifesavers.
- Essential Tips on Taking Prenatal Vitamins - December 29, 2016
- Detox Your Pregnancy Beauty Routine - March 26, 2013
- Ouch! 6 Tips to Reduce Lower Back Pain During Pregnancy - March 18, 2013
- Birth Movie to Watch - March 12, 2013
- 5 Ways to Find Part-time Work - March 4, 2013
- 5 Tips for Earning Money at Home - March 4, 2013
- Medication and Pregnancy - February 27, 2013
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth Review - February 26, 2013
- Natural Pregnancy Beauty Products, Part 2 - February 13, 2013
- 3 Tips for Boosting Romance — Even with a New Baby - February 12, 2013