Peace of Mind and a Good Night’s Sleep
This article sponsored by: Owletcare.com
I remember the first night I brought my son home. I was full of fear, angst, and an awareness that I would likely never sleep well again. Worrying about all of the worst possible scenarios was enough to get me out of bed every twenty minutes to check he was still breathing. I know I’m not the only parent to wake in a panic the first time their baby slept for several hours without interruption.
I still remember that deep fear of what you might find. Thankfully, my worries were always unfounded—but they were still there. When my first child was born eight years ago I know I would have been able to sleep soundly if there had been a product like Owlet available.
Owlet is a hypoallergenic Smart Sock your baby wears at bedtime. The Smart Sock is the only monitor to use the same type of technology hospitals use to check the heart rate and oxygen saturation of your little one. It’s called pulse oximetry and it’s in the clip they put on your finger when you go to the hospital.
If relying on an alert isn’t enough peace of mind, Owlet also connects to your smartphone and displays your baby’s live vitals. If you’re expecting a baby soon, or already have a newborn, this is the one product you shouldn’t go without.
Owlet is available through their website (www.owletcare.com). It’s a product with high demand so order yours soon.
- Ways to Earn Cash Back for College - August 24, 2016
- 10 Things to Consider When Choosing a Baby Name - January 24, 2016
- The Top 10 Boys and Girls Names of 2015 - January 12, 2016
- Peace of Mind and a Good Night’s Sleep - December 3, 2015
- 10 Thanksgiving Food Ideas for Baby - November 4, 2015
- 10 Ways to Celebrate Baby’s First Thanksgiving - November 1, 2015
- 10 Amazing Things that Happen During Pregnancy - October 24, 2015
- 10 Ways to Sleep Better During Pregnancy - October 22, 2015
- 10 Dog Breeds That Are Great With Kids - October 19, 2015
- Most Popular Baby Names for 2014 - May 17, 2015