The Holiday Gift Guide for Baby
Just like gifts you receive, some for baby seem like good ideas but don’t always work out so well. (Bear-shaped anti-flat head pillow, anyone?). And then there are those that are functional, but hideous (Aunt Maddie’s sequined baby blanket, par example).
Check out gift ideas for the wee one that hit that sweet spot—useful and fun!
1) Baby Bunny Balaclava
Outwit those clever babies who love to pull their hats off (a.k.a., all babies) with this warm, snuggly, and, most important, adorable hat. The generous built-in scarf will keep every single one of those neck rolls nice and toasty. At Monsoon, $20.
2) Hoots. Hollers, and Rooftop Serenades
This kids’ album by treasured Brooklyn, New York music teacher, Pete Sinjin, will have you dancing around the living room with your little one. What better way to spend those sleepless days?
At Amazon, CD is $13; MP3 is $10.
3) Eco-Friendly Elephant Mobile
Simple designs best catch the eye of those oh-so-curious newbies. Hang one of these over a changing table, and you just might have a little bit less squirming. These minimalist eco-friendly mobiles are handmade using forest-friendly materials. At Amazon, $37.
4) The First 1000 Days Baby Journal
Washington based artist, Nikki McClure, creates images using a laborious method involving an x-acto knife and a single sheet of paper. This beautiful baby journal is modeled after the one she made for herself, and is sure to make a one-of-a-kind gift. At Amazon, $12.95.
5) Personalized Smartphone Teether
Check out More Gifts for….
- Essential Toys for Babies Six Months and Younger - November 13, 2016
- The 5 Best Potties for Picky Toddlers - November 9, 2016
- 10 Must Have Baby Products - November 4, 2016
- Should You Hide the Veggies? - July 25, 2016
- You Know You’re a Mom When… - June 19, 2016
- The Down and Dirty Guide to Camping With Kids - June 15, 2016
- Top Picks for Cool Diaper Bag Alternatives - June 14, 2016
- Are You a Snack Time Tyrant with Your Kids? - June 12, 2016
- Is It Time To Have Another Baby? - May 30, 2016
- How to Plan Your Dream Birth - March 22, 2016