Top 10 Reasons I Love Photographing My Kids
I love photography, and I love my kids. Finding a way to bring the two together has helped me to pause, celebrate and enjoy the precious fleeting moments of childhood.
And because of photography I have treasured memories of this special, and short, time in our lives.
Of all the many reasons I love photographing my two sons, these are the top ten reasons I love photographing my kids (in no particular order).
What do you love most about photographing your kids?
1. I love my kids, and photography is a way for me to explore and express that love.
2. I’ve always loved photography but having kids gave me the ultimate story to tell.
3. I love what my lens reveals about my kids, my life, myself.
4. Photography builds confidence for my kids, and for me.
5. I love being able to bottle up a moment, a feeling, an expression, an emotion, a time, a place, for eternity.
6. I love being able to share these moments with friends and family all over the world.
7. I love being able to revel in beauty.
8. Photographing my kids keeps me focused on gratitude.
9. Photographing my kids keeps me focused on joy.
10. Photographing my kids allows me to more fully experience the precious fleeting moments of their lives.