Totally Cool Ways to Display Your Kid’s Artwork
I have a giant pile of finger-painted papers, construction paper puppets on popsicles sticks and crayon-scribbled original works of art stacked up on top of my desk. I love my kid’s passion for drawing, painting, scribbling and splattering. So much so, that I can’t bear to throw away a single one of her masterpieces.
Instead of letting her art collect dust on my desk, taping it up haphazardly around the house or tossing it into storage, I’ve decided to incorporate it right into my home decor. This doesn’t mean simply tacking her latest pieces on a wall or the fridge. I want something cooler than that. Something that everyone in the house will enjoy looking at.
Here are some totally cool ways to display your child’s artwork (click the headlines to get the how-to’s):
How do you display your child’s artwork?
- 6 Ways to Make Nap Time a Little Easier - June 29, 2016
- Totally Cool Ways to Display Your Kid’s Artwork - June 28, 2016
- 7 Things To Consider When Having Another Baby - June 24, 2016
- 10 Fun Facts About Dr. Seuss You May Not Know - June 17, 2016
- 10 Ways to Inspire Your Picky Toddler to Eat - June 16, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Your Sex Drive Has Gone MIA - June 10, 2016
- Five Great Finger Foods for Toddlers - June 2, 2016
- Does Your Toddler Still Use a Pacifier? - June 1, 2016
- Is the Minivan Making a Comeback? - May 31, 2016
- Green Food Recipe That My Toddler Will Eat - May 27, 2016