5 Photo Wishes for the New Year
May your camera bring you closer to your kids…
As 2013 comes to a close and we start to prepare for the new year, I have five photo wishes for you and yours for 2014:
1) May you find joy and delight daily from capturing the moment with your family
2) May your camera bring you closer to your kids and more in the moment
3) May photographing your kids help you focus on what is good in your life and give you confidence about everything you are doing right
4) May your camera be a meaningful and rewarding way for you to express love
5) May your photos spread joy and love to family and friends around the world… and back again
Happy New Year and all the best for 2014!
Alethea Cheng Fitzpatrick is a family photographer and photography coach for parents with Photosanity. A former architect and interior designer, she lives in Brooklyn with her husband and her two boys Liam, age six, and Jack, age three.
Alethea is on a mission to help parents more fully experience the precious fleeting moments of their children’s lives through photography. Find her on http://photosanity.com