Treat the whole family with this delicious Asparagus & Pea Risotto with Lemon Creme Fraiche recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes at 24/7 Mom.
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 2people|| 10minutes|| 20-30minutes|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 2people|| 10minutes|
- Place the stock on a slow heat and keep it there whilst you are making your risotto.
- In a separate large pan melt your butter and then add the spring onions, garlic and chili and sweat until soft for 5 minutes.
- Then add the Arborio rice and mix round well so it absorbs all the flavors, before adding the white wine.
- When the white wine has been absorbed, add the asparagus spears and start adding ladleful by ladleful of stock, adding the next one when one has been absorbed.
- After 15 minutes of continual stirring and adding the stock, taste and adjust the seasoning and then add the peas.
- After a further 5 minutes turn the heat off, add the parmesan and creme fraiche, lemon zest and juice and let them melt in before dishing up, serving and finishing off with some chopped chives.