Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Broccolini, Summer Pea, and Mint Soup recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes at 24/7 Mom.
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 4people|| 10minutes|| 20minutes|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 4people|| 10minutes|
- Melt the oil and the butter, add the onion and garlic and cook over a gentle heat until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to the boil, add the peas and Broccolini and cook until they are soft (about 5 minutes).
- Remove half of the soup and blend in a food processor then add back into the rest of the soup.
- Add lemon juice, season with salt and pepper. Stir in mint.
- Serve in warmed bowls drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.