Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Creamed Brussels Sprouts with Nutmeg recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes at 24/7 Mom.
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 4people|| 5minutes|| 10minutes|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 4people|| 5minutes|
- In a pan of boiling water simmer the sprouts for 8-10 minutes until just done. Drain then tip into a food processor.
- Add the butter, cream, nutmeg and Âľ of the parsley and season to taste. Whizz until semi-smooth so it still has some texture.
- Check the seasoning then spoon into a warm serving dish and scatter with the remaining parsley and a good grind of black pepper.
- NB. You can also add some diced crisp bacon to this recipe if you like.
- Also, any leftover brussels sprouts can be used in bubble and squeak the next day.