Treat yourself and the family with this delicious Warm Green Bean, Halloumi, and Potato Salad with Olives recipe, plus discover many other easy recipes at 24/7 Mom.
| Servings|| Prep Time|| Cook Time|
| 4people|| 10minutes|| 25minutes|
| Servings|| Prep Time|
| 4people|| 10minutes|
- Place the new potatoes in a medium sized pan, cover with cold water, and then lightly salt to taste. Bring to the boil, and then simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until cooked. Drain and set aside.
- In the meantime bring a medium sized pan of salted water to the boil, then cook the green beans for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the extra virgin olive oil and vinegar, then add the capers, mint and dill.
- Now add the potatoes, beans, olives and tomatoes, mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium sized non-stick frying pan and cook the haloumi on both sides for 1 minute until golden brown.
- Add the haloumi to the salad and mix gently, then dived between 4 plates and serve immediately.